Search This Blog

breakfast in broome

One of the things I love to do while on holidays is to take advantage of hotel's and resort's complimentary buffet breakfasts. Sure, they've got a hit and miss reputation, but when they're good, they're real good!
I've never been to today's fantasy destination, Broome, and I'd love to go, but not quite as much as I love this little holiday outfit. The braided sandals would be perfect for walking from beach to beach and the printed singlet has just the right amount of kitschy cool.

breakfast in broome


Top
40 AUD - birdsnest.com.au

Red Herring white knee length skirt
£7.50 - debenhams.com

BC Footwear buckle shoes
$45 - pacsun.com

Jane Norman cross body bag
£20 - janenorman.co.uk

BCBGeneration bangles jewelry
$34 - zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...