Search This Blog

lazing in lisbon

Spring has officially sprung and it's brought with it a whole bucket-load of new season style finds. My sun-dress wish-list is already off the charts, which is a cause of concern for my bank balance, perhaps, but I cannot describe how much joy I get just from browsing new season releases. As I'm sure you may have already worked out, I just can't get enough!
Frockoholics is a fabulous Australian online store with boundless designer, style and budget range choices. I've included one or two pieces from their site in the past, but today's choice is the hero of today's "day-dream outfit". This day dress has stolen my heart for it's chic yet retro vibe, delicious cut and colours and above all, that bold statement print. It's made from natural cotton voile, has a drawstring waist for ultra comfortability and is the hot-off-the-runway midi-length, sure to flatter most if not all body shapes.
Fun fact about Lisbon, Portugal? If you are invited to a Portuguese home for dinner, bring flowers, good quality chocolates or treats to the hostess. Just make sure you don't choose red flowers, since red is the symbol of the revolution. How about that. You learn something new everyday.

lazing in lisbon


Leather sandals
$160 - topshop.com

H M leather handbag
£40 - hm.com

Lucky Brand Jeans chandelier earrings
$42 - luckybrand.com

Metal bracelet
$25 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge enamel bangle bracelet
£8.50 - missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...