Search This Blog

daydream believer

Like many women I suspect, I often catch myself totally and utterly lost in day-dream land where I spend one day lounging in the sun with a cocktail on hand and wide brimmed hat upon my head. The next I'll be discovering the laneways of the Czech Repulic with a vintage silk scarf wrapped around my freshly curled hair. When I get well and truly lost in my mind, all the details become so clear to me and I get visions of the fashion and beauty looks I'd be rocking throughout my fantasy travels.
Below you can see my very first 'look' which was inspired by one of these daydreams; a glorious summer's day spent eating al a carte in Paris, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...