Search This Blog

ruffle me up

While I say "loving right now" if we are going to get to the truth of the matter, I've been enamoured with all things ruffly for many years. There's just something so flirty and feminine about a ruffle detail, it can turn a simple form fitting dress into something that wows just with that extra flowing fabric. Ruffles are also great because you can incorporate just a touch of femininity into your outfit through a ruffled accessory, if you feel a ruffled skirt or dress is too much for your liking.
My ruffle advice? Avoid going crazy with ruffles all over, and instead stick to one statement piece, this will help maintain your shape and silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...