Search This Blog

focus on - friends of couture

I've had a love affair with the gorgeous brand and stores that is Friends Of Couture for many years now. I had been naive to it's endless pleasures until I changed jobs and discovered my first tastes of gorgeous vintage inspired street wear only two doors down from my office at the time. I found myself creating excuses to pop in over my lunch breaks or quickly after work to schmooze the sales racks and drool over the 50's dresses and divinely soft embroidered cardigans. My post below is just a slice of what the legends at Friends Of Couture offer every season. I make sure to get into one of their stores (only in Melbourne for now) at least once a season to drink up their huge in store collections which go well beyond what their website offers, especially when it comes to accessories.
This is what the team at Friends Of Couture have to say for themselves... “We take a lot of inspiration from classic and vintage pieces, feminine flirty features and strong femme fatale silhouettes intermix with bold colours and beautiful fabrics to create a strong signature style”.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Friends Of Couture website and just try not to fall in love, I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...