Search This Blog

festival fun - texas timekeeper

It's the last day of Winter, hallelujah!
Springtime sees the arrival of the official music festival season, and it seems like every year there are more and more to choose from. In September alone, Australia will host a number of festivals from the small and regional; the Wollombi Music Festival will be held on September 17th, to the huge national variety; the Parklife Festival will start it's tour across the country in Melbourne on September 24th.
There are also major music festivals happening all over the world, practically every weekend. El Paso, Texas will host it's first major music festival; The Sun City Music Festival this weekend where it's forecast to be a balmy 37 degrees. Sun City has a pretty rad line-up and I've been daydreaming about what I'd wear if I got whisked off to Texas for the weekend. (I know, I've got a pretty wild imagination at times!)
I'd be protecting my mug from sun damage with this gorgeous bright floppy hat, finding a pair of stand-out and comfortable flat sandals such as the delightfully bright blue pair below and getting my hands on a fun wrist watch to make sure I don't miss out on seeing all my favourite acts.
Are you excited for the arrival of Spring?
Do you have any plans to go to a music festival this Spring/Summer?
festival fun - texas timekeeper


Feather top
45 AUD - birdsnest.com.au

One Teaspoon short shorts
$100 - generalpants.com.au

Zigi Soho blue sandals
$15 - dsw.com

Jane Norman cross body shoulder bag
£15 - janenorman.co.uk

Nixon crystal jewelry
$100 - generalpants.com.au

Miss Selfridge enamel earrings
£6.50 - missselfridge.com

Floppy hat
$50 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...