Search This Blog

studying in berlin

I've never actually completed any of my many attempts at tertiary education, the most recent example is the Masters Of Accounting that I abandoned after an intensive care induced epiphany which made me realise that the world of small cubicles and numbers was not for me.
My dream is to one day complete formal training in fashion design and production. Berlin has some of the most well renowned universities in Europe and is apparently quite nice this time of year... Hey, a girl can dream!


studying in berlin


Lace top
$15 - allyfashion.com

Denim jacket
50 AUD - jeanswest.com.au

Ksubi lightweight jeans
$170 - net-a-porter.com

Zara leather flat
$16 - zara.com

Volcom strap bag
$50 - zappos.com

Heart jewelry
peeptoeshoes.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...