Search This Blog

weekend warrior - you can take me anywhere

Sometimes, the wardrobe choices we make when we first pry ourselves out of bed can influence the kind of day that will follow. For example; I have noticed that when the underwear gods align and I have a matching set to wear, a great day usually follows. Similarly, pencils skirts and pussy-bow blouses signal a day at the office and at the other end of the spectrum baggy tracksuits and the boyfriend's band tee shirts usually points to poor physical or mental health. Today's weekend outfit inspiration is the type that I'd put on and excitedly await the adventures to come. Whether it be a picnic with your loved one, lunch with your girlfriends or afternoon tea with your nan, this will take you there and then some. I know I'll be making the most of the last of the cooler weather the only way I know how - by rocking some sumptuously soft knits while I still can.
weekend warrior - you can take me anywhere

Knit top $130 - witchery.com.au
Purple pleated skirt $60 - topshop.com
Rue21 buckle shoes $27 - rue21.com
Zara mini bag $50 - zara.com
Sabre Vision glass shades $140 - generalpants.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...