Search This Blog

9 to 5 inspiration - corporate tweets

I don't know about you, but my part of the world was positively sunny this weekend and all that sunshine inspired me greatly. Spring dresses were calling out to me from my wardrobe and it's great to hear their feminine voices once again. The divine half sleeved silk tunic seen below is an ideal in-between-season piece and is sure to brighten up the office in no time. My favourite thing about this collection? All the items are available right now through Australian websites.

9 to 5 inspiration - corporate tweets


Lola Australia silk print dress
$130 - frockaholics.com

Trench coat
105 AUD - birdsnest.com.au

Bootie boots
40 AUD - betts.com.au

Shoulder hand bag
$548 - cultstatus.com.au

Stone jewelry
15 AUD - wholesale.funaccessories.com.au

Gold jewelry
7.95 AUD - funaccessories.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see?
Don't like it?
I'd love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...